Apr 29, 2009

Weight Watchers 4

Phew! what a week. Do I need a better push than this? A scare I'll not forget for some time to come.

Yesterday, I went to the doc for a check up. I have had this head ache for about a fortnight now. It was intermittent. Sometimes it persisted for a day, sometimes for an hour, sometimes, I did not have it at all. But here I was at the doctors place for a check up. He routinely checked my BP and there it was right at my face. High BP, and to put is nicely it was alarming. Something I did not expect. I was told to undergo a series of checks. I had to undergo ECG, Echo cardio, Ultrasound Abdomen, X-RAY, Blood test etc. It was a bolt from the blue. R if you are reading this, I was scared, not that it takes a lot to scare me. But I went though hell and back.

Fast-forward to today, Reports have come and by gods grace, all are normal. But believe me I went though hell and due to my bad lifestyle, pushed my near and most dear ones into hell as well. I have been told to reduce 23 kilos in 3 years. Sounds a lot huh? Well this is one thing I am gonna follow. This scare was good enough, no more.

No comments: